VYPE revealed top 10 lists for male and female high school sports stars.
Without surprise, Matthew Boling, the Strake Jesuit star athlete who sprinted an eye-popping 9.98-second 100m, topped the list for the guys.
Boling heads to University of Georgia in the fall already a made star, but he's said before that he's always competitive.
"I've been working really hard all year and am really happy with my times," Boling said back in March. "But I am still hungry and know I can do better."
For the ladies, Kingwood Park's multi-sports star Libby Overmyer is Vype's top female athlete of 2019.
Overmyer's high school career already includes leading both soccer and volleyball teams to state tournaments. In fact, the soccer team went to state twice. And in just her junior year now, she has more to come, writes VYPE.
Check out the other bright high school stars who made this year's top 10 lists:
SEE OTHER VYPE STORIES:
- ABC13 up close with Houston's best high school athletes
- Track stars shine at VYPE photoshoot
- Hargraves HS baseball player also a top bass angler
- Seven Lakes and Rice Owls alum makes MLB debut
- Huffman softball star dons umpire uniform for her first games
- Tomball HS pole vault star's steady climb to state meet
- Pleasantly Humble: Taylor Pleasants reflects on multi-sport career, USA Softball, LSU
- Houston's Strake Jesuit boasts fastest man in US