The third baseman left Tuesday night's 6-3 win vs. New York after pulling up while running to second base.
MLB.com's Richard Justice reported Bregman will miss at least one game and perhaps more with a right hamstring injury. Bregman said he didn't think the injury was serious, according to a report by the Associated Press.
He's listed as day-to-day.
In the offseason, Bregman underwent right elbow surgery, but recovered in time for several spring training appearances and opening day.
Bregman was 1-for-4 with a hit and run vs. the Yankees on Tuesday. Through 12 games this season, he's batting .341, with 14 hits. But he recorded just three RBIs and one home run on 41 at-bats.
Houston's series finale with the Yankees is set for a 6:40 p.m. first-pitch.
ASTROS NEXT 9 GAMES (times CT)
- vs. Yankees: Wednesday, 6:40 p.m.
- at Mariners: Friday, 9:10 p.m.
- at Mariners: Saturday, 9:10 p.m.
- at Mariners: April 14, 3:10 p.m.
- at Athletics: April 16, 9:07 p.m.
- at Athletics: April 17, 9:07 p.m.
- at Rangers: April 19, 7:05 p.m.
- at Rangers: April 20, 7:05 p.m.
- at Rangers: April 21, 2:05 p.m.
MORE ALEX BREGMAN NEWS:
- Astros' Alex Bregman gives fans a look at his 5-story sanctuary
- Houston Astros' All-Star Alex Bregman launches YouTube channel
- Astros' Alex Bregman tips drive-thru workers $1,200 for Christmas
- Q&A WITH AN ASTRO: Alex Bregman answers fans' questions on Twitter
- Astros star Alex Bregman shares elbow surgery experience with fans in new YouTube video
- Josh Reddick to Alex Bregman: 'I haven't seen you at the park once this offseason'
- Astros' Alex Bregman fulfills fan's request to be in her senior photos