The latest milestone in the star third baseman's appeal is his addition as an Adidas athlete. Bregman and the recognizable apparel brand revealed their partnership under Team Adidas.
"Roster: UPGRADED. Let's get this new wave started," the Twitter account for the Adidas Baseball arm posted on Tuesday. The tweet also featured a short sizzle reel promoting the acquisition of Bregman, centered around mock push notifications from Adidas and his Astros teammate and fellow Adidas athlete Carlos Correa.
Bregman is also the latest athlete representing Houston for the Adidas brand. Aside from Correa, Houston Rockets MVP James Harden signed a 13-year, $200 million endorsement deal with Adidas back in 2015.
- Astros' Alex Bregman gives fans a look at his 5-story sanctuary
- Houston Astros' All-Star Alex Bregman launches YouTube channel
- Astros' Alex Bregman tips drive-thru workers $1,200 for Christmas
- Q&A WITH AN ASTRO: Alex Bregman answers fans' questions on Twitter
- Astros star Alex Bregman shares elbow surgery experience with fans in new YouTube video
- Josh Reddick to Alex Bregman: 'I haven't seen you at the park once this offseason'
- Astros' Alex Bregman fulfills fan's request to be in her senior photos