Several of the chefs at Houston's most popular restaurants responded, and they provided some easy to follow Thanksgiving recipes that are sure to be a crowd favorite at your Turkey Day table.
Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and non-obscure ingredients to help streamline your Thanksgiving meal-prep.
Bon Appetit and have a happy H-Town Thanksgiving!
- Kuu Restaurant's Savory Butternut Squash soup
- Helen Greek Food and Wine's Orange & Fennel Village Salad
- Bistro Menil's Top Secret Turkey Brine
- Glass Wall's Roast Turkey Breast wrapped with Bacon and Brown Gravy
- Union Kitchen's Cider Braised Pork Loin with Sweet Potato Puree
- B&B Butchers' Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding
- State of Grace's Charred Brussel Sprouts
- Tony Mandola's Creamed Spinach
- Ruggle's Green Butternut Squash
- Jonathan's The Rub Sourdough & Cornbread Stuffing
- Jonathan's The Rub Green Bean Casserole