Firefighters were called to the Original Timmy Chan restaurant on Scott near Old Spanish late last night and found the restaurant full of smoke.
Crews went inside and discovered a grease fire in the kitchen. They managed to put it out before it could cause any major damage.
The restaurant was closed at the time and no one was hurt. Firefighters believe the restaurant will be closed for a couple days.
The fire has been ruled accidental.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices