Man injured in garage apartment fire in NW Harris Co.

January 3, 2013 8:39:22 AM PST
A man is in the hospital after a fire broke out overnight in a garage apartment in northwest Harris County.

This happened late last night on Plumridge and Gessner on the northwest side.

Firefighters found flames coming from the garage apartment. The person who lives there suffered smoke inhalation and had to be taken to the hospital. No one else was hurt.

There's no word on how the fire started.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Droid and Blackberry devices