We're more than halfway through the trial. The prosecution rested their case on Thursday after calling 28 witnesses to the stand. Now, A.J.'s attorneys are questioning their experts, showing their evidence, hoping to prove A.J. didn't murder his parents Dawn and Antonio Armstrong. They were shot to death in their southwest Houston home in July 2016.
Next week, we expect to see A.J.'s grandparents, his girlfriend and friends testify. Click on the video to see the top 10 trial moments.
FAMILY SHATTERED: The murder trial of A.J. Armstrong
RELATED A.J. ARMSTRONG STORIES:
- A.J. Armstrong breaks down as graphic autopsy photos shown
- Text messages highlight turmoil before parents' killings
- Missing evidence delays double murder trial for A.J. Armstrong
- A.J. Armstrong's 911 call revealed as he's on trial for his parents' murders
- Defense shifts focus to teen's brother in killing of parents
- Jury seated in trial of teen accused of killing his parents
- TIMELINE: The AJ Armstrong murder case
- 'I'M INNOCENT': Houston teen AJ Armstrong gives his side as he awaits trial in murder of his parents
Follow Courtney Fischer on Twitter and Facebook.