High-rise fire being blamed on unattended stove

Firefighters say a stove was responsible for a high-rise fire in southwest Houston.

January 30, 2012 5:19:23 AM PST
Firefighters say a stove was responsible for a high-rise fire in southwest Houston overnight.

The fire started on the 25th floor of a high-rise on Post Oak near Garrett just after midnight. Firefighters say someone left food on the stove in one of the apartments and flames spread to wall in the building.

Crews quickly knocked out the fire. No one was hurt.


Load Comments