Carbon monoxide suspected in 3 deaths

December 15, 2009 4:13:04 AM PST
Three people have been found dead in a Dallas house where an outdoor propane tank was being used indoors for heat. Investigators say carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the deaths of the man, woman and a teenage girl.

Dallas Fire Rescue spokesman Jason Evans says the deaths are being investigated as an accident. Evans says people should not use propane tanks, meant for use outdoors, to try to heat the inside of a house.

Names of the victims, whose bodies were discovered Monday night, were not immediate released.

Relatives became concerned when they could not reach the trio, so emergency personnel were contacted and went into the home, discovering the bodies.


Load Comments