Apartment fire may have started in kitchen

May 30, 2008 10:14:49 AM PDT
Firefighters think the apartment fire near the Galleria may have started in a kitchen. The fire started early this morning on Del Monte near Sage and damaged several units. Thick black smoke was seen for miles. Firefighters arrived at the complex and were able to quickly get the fire under control.

Residents made it out safely.

      Headlines at a glance | 100 most recent local stories | RSS feeds
              Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments