Students evacuated due to fire

May 12, 2008 10:08:08 AM PDT
Some students have been evacuated, due to a fire in their high school.According to authorities, a student at Eisenhower High School in Aldine ISD allegedly set fire to a trash can in a restroom. Smoke filled the hallways.

Students were evacuated. About half of the students have now been allowed back in, but others remain outside until the scene is cleared.

The student who set the fire is not in custody at this time. No injuries have been reported.

- Headlines at a glance


Load Comments