The sheriff's office in Hempstead County, Arkansas, where the search for the missing 4-year-old from Houston ended in tragedy early this year, announced the ceremony to dedicate its Red Lake Road bridge over Interstate 30 at Exit 18.
In July, the Arkansas State Highway Commission voted to rename the overpass.
RELATED: MALEAH DAVIS: Grand jury indicts Derion Vence in 4-year-old's death
The 4-year-old's remains were found on the side of the highway back in May.
RELATED: MALEAH DAVIS: 'Homicidal violence' ruled in 4-year-old's death, medical examiner says
The sheriff said the new signs won't cost the county anything thanks to donations.
Many people have created touching tributes to Maleah, including a sculpture, "My Little Pony" casket for her funeral, toys and photos and a Maleah mural at the apartment where she lived.
The video above is from a previous story.
- Sculptor creates memorial for Maleah Davis
- 'My Little Pony' casket donated for Maleah Davis' funeral
- Family shares heartbreaking message from 4-year-old at her funeral
- A look inside Maleah's private service that drew hundreds
- Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
- Donors kick in $10K more to help find Maleah Davis
- Protesters gather again as family seeks new home for Maleah Davis' siblings
- Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
- Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)'
- Protesters accuse missing girl's mom of not doing enough to protect her
- MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom
- Maleah Davis case leaves community with broken hearts
- Car belonging to Maleah Davis' family appears 'normal', yields no clues to her disappearance
- Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials
- Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis' whereabouts