Firefighters were called to Carpet Villa on FM 1960 near Breck around 8:30pm.
Investigators say the fire may have been started by an electrical short near a forklift that was inside the building. The smoke and flames destroyed all the stock inside the business.
"The fire damage is contained to the carpet store. There are neighboring businesses that may have some smoke damage," said Fire Chief Dan Shelor with the Champions Fire Department.
Since the business was closed at the time of the fire, no one was injured. There's no word on when it will reopen.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices