Garage fire being blamed on generator

September 10, 2009 9:20:34 AM PDT
Emergency crews in Baytown airlifted a man to the hospital in stable condition when he was burned in his garage.It happened on W. James near Felton. Firefighters say a generator in the garage caught fire. The main tried to put out the flames but ended up getting burned.

Fire crews say there was minor damage to the home.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments