Sign at business goes up in smoke

January 23, 2008 3:26:13 AM PST
Customers outside a Chevron and McDonald's were a bit shocked to see a sign burning outside the business late last night. It happened on W. Rankin and the North Freeway. The Chevron and McDonald's share a building. Employees smelled smoke but couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Customers eventually let them know the Chevron sign was on fire. Firefighters arrived and put out the flames. The gas station is staying closed until an electrician can inspect the sign.

- Headlines at a glance


Load Comments