In this video, shared with ABC13 Eyewitness News by our partners at Univision, Vence is seen outside of the apartment he shares with Maleah's family leaving with his son and Maleah's brother.
The 4-year-old girl was not seen anywhere in the the video.
The video, which was taken on May 2, shows Vence outside of the apartment building smoking and talking on a cellphone.
Moments later, he's seen going inside of the apartment and getting the two little boys and leaving without Maleah.
This new video comes days after Maleah's body was found in Arkansas on May 31.
Community activist Quanell X, who advocated for Maleah's mother, told ABC13 Eyewitness News of the discovery. Quanell X told reporters that Vence confessed that the girl died by accident and that he dumped her body in Arkansas.
Maleah's body was found inside of a black bag, and flown to Houston to be identified.
The Harris County Institute of Forensic Science confirmed the finding's on June 3.
Vence is in jail, facing a charge of tampering with evidence, namely a corpse.
Maleah was reported missing on May 4 by Vence, who was her primary caretaker while Brittany Bowens, Maleah's mother and Vence's former fiancee, was out of town for the death of a family member. She was last seen on video on April 30.
On Tuesday, Vence spoke exclusively to ABC13 reporter Chauncy Glover, in which he tearfully denied killing the 4-year-old girl.
When Chauncy asked him about Maleah's death, he said she didn't suffer.
"Nothing bad happened to Maleah," Vence said.
- Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
- Donors kick in $10K more to help find Maleah Davis
- Protesters gather again as family seeks new home for Maleah Davis' siblings
- Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
- Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)'
- Protesters accuse missing girl's mom of not doing enough to protect her
- MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom
- Maleah Davis case leaves community with broken hearts
- Car belonging to Maleah Davis' family appears 'normal', yields no clues to her disappearance
- Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials
- Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis' whereabouts