But for Super Bowl 51, METRO is starting outbound service early Thursday and Friday. METRO is adding early outbound Park & Ride trips to help reduce traffic congestion.
These routes will have service every 15 minutes:
- 209 Kuykendahl/Spring (12:30pm until 3pm)
- 219 Cypress/Northwest Station/West Little York (12:30pm until 3pm, this route will serve the Cypress Park & Ride for these days only)
- 229 Grand Parkway/Kingsland/Addicks (12:30pm until 3pm, this route will serve the Cypress Park & Ride for these days only)
- 249 Monroe/Fuqua/Bay Area (12pm until 3pm)
- 259 Kingwood/Townsen/Eastex (12pm until 3pm)
- 269 Westwood/West Bellfort/Hillcroft (12pm until 3pm)
These routes will have service every 30 minutes:
- 212 Seton Lake (12pm until 3pm)
- 236 Maxey Road/Baytown (12pm until 3pm)
Park & Ride routes not listed above will operate regular PM service beginning at approximately 3:00pm.
Please check your route's schedule for the correct times at ridemetro.org.
RELATED: Ultimate guide to getting around during Super Bowl 51