HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Hundreds of people attended the private funeral service in honor of 4-year-old Maleah Davis.
ABC13 Eyewitness News reporter Stefania Okolie, the only member of the media allowed to attend the funeral, shared several highlights from the service.
RELATED: MALEAH DAVIS: Family shares heartbreaking message from 4-year-old at her funeral
In the video above, dancers can be seen performing a beautiful praise dance in Maleah's honor around her casket.
Another beautiful moment captured from the ceremony shows Maleahs' mother, Brittany Bowens, releasing a single dove at the burial ceremony.
Maleah's obituary featured a heartwarming message that was written as though it came from the 4-year-old herself.
The message said in part, "I enjoyed my life and I want to thank everyone who made me laugh, smile and love on you."
Maleah's obituary stuck to the theme of her "My Little Pony" casket, and featured the 4-year-old holding a colorful rose, and surrounded by her favorite characters.
SEE ALSO: 'My Little Pony' casket donated for Maleah Davis' funeral
Maleah's remains were found May 30 in Arkansas. Her mother's former fiance, Derion Vence, is charged in connection with her death.
- Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
- Donors kick in $10K more to help find Maleah Davis
- Protesters gather again as family seeks new home for Maleah Davis' siblings
- Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
- Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)'
- Protesters accuse missing girl's mom of not doing enough to protect her
- MALEAH DAVIS: Suspect's dad points finger at missing girl's mom
- Maleah Davis case leaves community with broken hearts
- Car belonging to Maleah Davis' family appears 'normal', yields no clues to her disappearance
- Missing 4-year-old girl removed last year by CPS: Officials
- Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis' whereabouts