CONROE, Texas (KTRK) -- A barn housing an RV, tractors and several other vehicles caught fire early this morning in Montgomery County.
The fire happened just before 1 a.m. in the 13600 block of Tommy Smith Road.
The flames were so intense that propane tanks located next to the barn exploded. Vinyl siding on a house nearby began melting as well.
No one was injured from the fire.
Firefighters said lawnmowers and all-terrain vehicles were also inside the barn.
Report a typo to the ABC13 staff
Large fire in Montgomery Co. destroys barn, RV, several other vehicles
More TOP STORIES News