1. Teacher disciplined over comment to Muslim student
The death of Osama bin Laden is related to an investigation of a teacher at Clear Brook High School. The teacher is accused of making a racially insensitive comment to a student in front of the entire class.
2. Woman accused of cutting son after reading Revelations
A Pasadena woman is accused of cutting her child with a razor blade because she says she believed the world was coming to an end.
3. Charges filed following Tuesday's wild chase
There are new developments in a wild police chase we showed you live on Eyewitness News and abc13.com. The two women involved have now been charged.
4. Driver arrested after worker fatally struck at toll plaza
A tragic accident on the Beltway as a custodian was just doing her job at a toll booth when she was struck and killed. One investigator said it's the most horrific scene he's ever seen.
5. Headless body, chainsaw found in yard
Houston Police Department homicide detectives have charged a man with murder after a dismembered body was found in the back of an abandoned house on the northeast side.
6. Judge: Transgendered widow's marriage not valid
There are new developments in the case of Nikki Araguz, the wife of a firefighter who died in the line of fire. Since the death, she's been fighting to prove she's female.
7. Transgendered widow of firefighter to get TV show
A woman caught up in a bizarre case after her firefighter husband was killed in the line of duty is now going to star in her own reality television show.
8. Witness shot while defending sister from suspect
Houston police have released a sketch of the man who tried to carjack a woman in front of her home Wednesday morning and then shot one of her family members when he tried to help.
9. Teen killed, another injured in police chase wreck
A late night joyride ended in tragedy after the 14-year-old driver leads authorities on a high speed chase, ending in a deadly crash.
10. Church volunteer accused of indecency with child
It's a place where children are supposed to be safe -- at church. But a volunteer at Lakewood Church is accused of molesting an eight-year-old autistic boy.