Brodie has been charged with risk of injury to a minor. The child was taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital's pediatric emergency room suffering from what police said were "internal irregularities."
The New Haven Register reported that after she ate the noodles, she became hyperactive and distracted and began pointing to her face, saying she had four noses.
Brodie told emergency room staff that her child had ingested the remnants of a batch of "wet," the street name for marijuana laced with PCP.
Police said the girl remained hospitalized Wednesday. She was in stable condition.
The Department of Children and Families was notified.
The mother was arraigned Tuesday in Superior Court and released on bond. A judge ordered her to cooperate with DCF and have no unsupervised visits with the child. Brodie is due back in court on May 8.
The child's biological father told police he has custody of the girl but lets Brodie have occasional visits with her.
Brodie did not immediately return a telephone message left by The Associated Press.