The swine flu vaccines are available on Monday from 9am to 6pm and Tuesday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at the following locations:
- Acres Home Multi-Service Center, 6719 W. Montgomery, 77091
- La Nueva Casa De Amigos Health Center, 1809 North Main, 77009
- Lyons Health Center, 5602 Lyons, 77020
- Magnolia Health Center, 7037 Capitol, 77011
- Northside Health Center, 8523 Arkansas, 77093
- Southwest WIC, 6400 High Star, 77074
- Sunnyside Multi-Service Center, 4605 Wilmington, 77051
The vaccinations are on a first-come, first-serve basis, but the primary focus will be on school-age children and others in high risk groups, including pregnant women, people with children under six months old, healthcare and emergency medical personnel, people between the ages of six months and 24 years of age, and people with chronic health disorders or a compromised immune system between the ages of 25 and 64.
Questions may be directed to HISD's Health and Medical Services Department at 713-942-1951.