Two injured in apartment fire in north Houston

An apartment fire in north Houston is being blamed on an unattended stove.
July 31, 2013 7:43:40 AM PDT
An apartment fire in north Houston sent a woman to the hospital and injured a man.

Firefighters were called to the complex on Greens Parkway at Fall Lake shortly after 5am.

Investigators say someone left a pot on a stove, causing a small fire.

The woman was taken to the hospital as a precaution. A man suffered burns to his hand.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments