The Wichita man suffered second-degree burns to his hands, arms and chest Friday night after he refueled butane torches that he and his brother planned to use to smoke drugs.
A woman at Via Christi St. Francis Hospital on Monday said the burn victim had been released, but she didn't have further details.
The other brother told police Friday they had purchased marijuana and methamphetamine to celebrate their lottery win.
He was arrested, but details about charges were not available Monday because of the President's Day holiday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices