Burning candle may be to blame for house fire

March 21, 2012 3:35:38 AM PDT
Lack of electricity could have led to a house fire in northeast Houston.

During yesterday's storms a tree fell on power lines on Bean near Snowden. Firefighters say one homeowner decided to light candles. Investigators believe one of the candles got knocked over in the middle of the night and caused flames to spread throughout the home.

Officials say since there isn't any power investigators say the fire was definitely not electrical. The homeowner wasn't hurt.

Load Comments