AC unit may be to blame for house fire

July 9, 2009 4:37:57 AM PDT
A family trying to escape the summer heat ended up having to escape their north Houston home.Firefighters say the owners of the home on Cochran at Post had a window AC unit turned on when it apparently caught fire. The flames then spread into the room, setting a wall on fire.

Firefighters quickly put out the flames. No one was hurt.

      QUICK HEADLINES | MORE LOCAL | GET NEWS ALERTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC13 SOCIAL NETWORKING
Find us on Facebook® | Follow us on Twitter | More social networking
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE FROM ABC13
ABC13 widget | Most popular stories | Street-level weather
ABC13 wireless | Slideshow archive | Help solve crimes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments