Caramel French Toast Full Recipe:
- 4 Eggs
- 2T Sugar, Granulated
- 1T Cinnamon, ground
- 1t Allspice, ground
- 2C Heavy Cream
- cup Rum
- 2 slices Brioche Bread
- cup Fresh Berries, Mixed
- Powdered Sugar to taste, for garnish
- cup Vanilla Syrup or Maple Syrup
- cup Caramel Anglaise
- 2T Unsalted Butter
- Whisk eggs, add rum, cinnamon and allspice. Whisk to incorporate.
- Add sugar continuing to whisk.
- Add heavy cream and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside.
- Dip bread in batter for about ten seconds each side.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add brioche to pan and brown on both sides.
- Finish in 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with syrup and Anglaise.
- Finish with berries and serve.
For more information click or tap here