Finalists for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame's class of 2017 were announced Saturday. This year's list includes star-studded names like Chris Webber, Tim Hardaway, Sidney Moncrief and Tracy McGrady along with coaches like Bill Self and Rollie Massimino.
Now, it's your turn to decide who is worthy of being announced as a Hall of Famer during the NCAA Final Four in Arizona this April and inducted next fall.
Swipe right if the player, coach, referee or school gets your vote for the Hall; swipe left if they don't:
The full list of finalists include:
- Hugh Evans, 28-year NBA referee
- Tim Hardaway,five-time NBA All-Star and Olympic gold medalist
- Robert Hughes, all-time winningest boys high school coach at Dunbar High in Fort Worth, Texas
- Rebecca Lobo, AP Female Athlete of the Year at UConn and ESPN analyst
- Rollie Massimino, NCAA national championship coach of Villanova in 1985
- Tracy McGrady, two-time NBA scoring champion and seven-time NBA All-Star
- Muffet McGraw, three-time consensus Coach of the Year at Notre Dame
- Sidney Moncrief, two-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year and five-time NBA All-Star
- Kim Mulkey, two-time NCAA national championship coach of Baylor
- Bo Ryan, former Wisconsin coach and four-time Division III national champion coach
- Bill Self, two-time AP Coach of the Year at Kansas
- Rudy Tomjanovich,two-time NBA champion coach with Houston Rockets
- Wayland Baptist University, 10-time AAU women's national champions
- Chris Webber,five-time All-Star
The Honors Committee will vote on these finalists, results to be announced before the NCAA championship game on April 3.