SPICEWOOD, TX -- No humans or hogs have been hurt in a Central Texas house fire blamed on a pig.
Authorities say the fire broke out Thursday afternoon at a rural home near Spicewood, about 25 miles northwest of Austin.
Lt. Kyle Swarts with the Pedernales Fire Department says the blaze began when a pig belonging to the homeowner chewed through electrical wires.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, which caused about $30,000 worth of damage to the residence.
The fire left three people displaced.
Pig blamed for Central Texas house fire, no humans, hog hurt
More TOP STORIES News