Here are the current mandatory evacuations for Brazoria County.
- Residents living on County Road 400 from County Road 304 (including CR 304) to State Highway 36. The dusk to dawn curfew will go into effect today.
- Residents living on County Road 400 from FM 521 to FM 2004. The dusk to dawn curfew will go into effect today.
- Residents in Sugar Mill Subdivision and Buffalo Camp Farms. The dusk to dawn curfew goes into effect today.
- Residents living along County Road 674 in the Brazoria area. The dusk to dawn curfew goes into effect today
- Residents in Bar X Ranch
- Resident living in Bailey's Prairie south of State Highway 35 and surrounding areas south of State Highway 35. This area is west of the Angleton Protection Levee.
- Residents in the Longhorn Estates and County Road 28.
Keep up with all mandatory evacuations here
Also, a voluntary evacuation is recommended for residents on County Road 400 from FM 2004 to State Highway 36.
Keep checking back on this page to get real-time updates as this story unfolds. To get alerts for breaking news, download the ABC-13 news app for iPhone or Android. You can also get breaking news alerts sent to you by email.
Updated list of mandatory evacuations throughout Brazoria Co.
More TOP STORIES News