When you move to a new state, you expect some difference in culture. But when you first move to Texas, you might wonder why you didn't need a passport to come here. Texas culture is truly its own entity and there are more than a few things you notice when you make the move.
- "How are you?" just means "Hello!"
- "Don't Mess with Texas" is more than just an anti-littering campaign
- Guns are casual
- Cowboy boots are all-time wear PHOTOS: The 25 ways you know you're in Houston
- Chipotle isn't TexMex
- Mum isn't just what British people call their moms You can see some of the best mums in Houston here.
- Blue Bell is an institution around these parts