As COVID-19 cases increase, some shoppers may be stocking up on home essentials.
Texas grocer H-E-B is limiting how much toilet paper and paper towels people can buy, once again.
The grocery chain said in an effort to make sure all customers have access to the products they need, H-E-B is limiting the purchase of a handful of products.
Each customer is only allowed to purchase two packs of toilet paper or two toilet paper singles. They're also only allowed to buy two rolls of paper towels.
These restrictions apply to all H-E-B stores.
Below is the full list of item restrictions as of June 27.
- Brisket - limit 2
- Bath Tissue Multipack - limit 2
- Bath tissue singles - limit 2
- Paper towels - limit 2
- Acetaminophen - 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger - Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct - Limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays - 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes - 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes - 2 items
- Hand sanitizer - 10 items
- Hand soap - 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide - 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs - 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves - 2 items
The following product limits only apply to H-E-B stores in the border region:
- Baby wipes - limit 2
- Eggs, less than 30 count - limit 4
- Eggs, 30 count or greater - limit 2
MORE ON H-E-B:
How the nation's meat supply could impact Houston stores
H-E-B installs sneeze guards to help keep employees healthy
Possible coronavirus exposure reported at this Texas H-E-B
H-E-B employee helps customer change tire during grocery store frenzy
In addition, other grocery stores are placing limits on certain items.
Stores are asking that customers limit purchases of fresh beef, fresh ground beef, fresh chicken, fresh pork, yeast, eggs, gallons of milk, bath tissue and paper towels to two packages per customer. Shoppers are limited to a purchase of four smoked meats per customer.
To ensure as many guests as possible can find the items they need, we've taken measures such as: