- 1 small box of jiffy corn mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8-10 hot dogs of your choice, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix jiffy, egg, buttermilk and sugar together in a medium bowl. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray. Pour batter into muffin tin, filling only halfway.
- Insert hot dog slices into the batter.
- Bake for about 6-10 minutes, until edges just start to brown. Let cool slightly before removing from tin.
Serve with "homemade" condiments... like...
Mix 2 parts ketchup to 1 part Sriracha hot sauce
Sweet and Savory BBQ sauce:
Mix one part BBQ sauce with one part jelly (I like to use grape)