HFD: Faulty water heater to blame for house fire

Arson investigators are on the scene of a house fire in northeast Houston.
July 22, 2013 11:50:27 AM PDT
A couple in northeast Houston narrowly escaped a fire that ripped through their home early this morning.

Officials say the fire started around 12:30am at a home on Boggess and Deanna. The garage was completely destroyed.

The fire was so intense it even melted the siding of the house next door.

Everyone was able to make it out of the home safely.

Houston Fire Department officials say a faulty water heater in the garage sparked the blaze.

Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices


Load Comments