Fire rips through family's home in NW Harris County

A fire Tuesday morning ripped through one family's home in NW Harris County

October 16, 2012 10:14:10 AM PDT
A rough start to the morning for a local family as a fire ripped through the second floor of their home.

The fire broke out around 7am Tuesday at the home on Apothocary Lane in northwest Harris County. Firefighters told us the couple who lives here had already left for work for the day.

Crews were able to quickly put out the flames, but the damage had been done.

Investigators think it was sparked by an electrical problem.

Load Comments