1. Invalid boy, 8, left home alone nearly 24 hours without food and water while caretaker was in jail
A disabled 8-year-old boy is recovering after he was left home along without food or water because the woman who was supposed to be taking care of him had been arrested and taken to jail.
2. Armed father fights back against driveway robbers in Cypress
A local family was terrorized, ambushed outside their own home and held at gunpoint. They had just pulled into their driveway on Glenfield near Durango Falls in northwest Harris County Monday night when the suspects threatened the family, and the husband fought back.
3. Father sues Strake Jesuit, claiming they told him his son would be admitted if he donated money
For the first time, we're hearing from the father who is suing Strake Jesuit College Prepatory School. As we told you last week, his lawsuit claims the school mislead him into donating tens of thousands of dollars.
4. Stratford High School soccer coach suffers fatal brain injury during altercation at restaurant
Charges have been filed against a man accused of attacking a high school coach outside a restaurant on Friday. The popular coach from a west Houston high school later died.
5. Horse dies after falling into uncovered manhole in south Houston
A horse that fell into an uncovered manhole, which then grew into a sinkhole in the city's south side, has died.
6. RodeoHouston announces full entertainer list for the 2011 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials announced the rest of the lineup for the 2011 RODEOHOUSTON, including such stars as Sugarland, KISS, Selena Gomez and Janet Jackson.
7. Boy, 4, has part of finger cut off while on school door duty
A four-year-old boy lost part of his finger after it got caught in a door at school, but what happened next has his parents upset.
8. Bond set at $13 million apiece for suspects in Pearland bank standoff
Bond has been set for two men arrested following Friday's tense standoff at a Pearland bank, say police.
9. Man accused of killing his wife freed after charges dropped during his trial
The trial of a man accused of murdering his wife came to an abrupt end Tuesday morning after experts determined the victim had actually killed herself. All charges against Noel Dean have been dropped, but that's not good news for the woman's family.
10. Police: Suspect fatally shot by officer at Deerbrook Mall
Police say a car burglary suspect was fatally shot by an officer in the parking lot of Deerbrook Mall in the Humble area.