Family safely escapes NW Harris Co. house fire

No one was injured during a blaze at a northwest Harris County fire Saturday morning.

February 19, 2011 5:21:17 AM PST
A family escaped a northwest Harris County house fire overnight.

It happened on Barker Bend near Sandy Bay just before 1am Saturday. When the Cy-Fair Fire Department arrived, they could see smoke coming from the two-story home.

The family inside made it out safely. Emergency crews believe an electrical malfunction could have caused the fire.

Load Comments