Family of seven escapes house fire safely

Fire officials believe a hot water heater is to blame for the fire.

September 30, 2010 8:01:49 AM PDT
A family had to run out to safety overnight when their home caught fire. It happened around 2am on Beulah near Sampson, just south of downtown. Firefighters were able to make a fast attack, but the home still suffered a lot of damage. It appears a hot water heater sparked the flames.

Firefighters say the family of seven was inside when flames broke out. All of them, including four young kids, made it out safely


Load Comments