Grease fire at McDonald's causes scare

Fire crews did manage to keep the flames from spreading to the entire restaurant.
February 11, 2010 4:20:09 AM PST
Some McDonald's customers had their dinner interrupted after a fire broke out inside the fast food restaurant in Channelview last night. The fire began around 9:30pm at the fast food restaurant on the East Freeway near Sheldon. Fire crews say it was a grease fire that began in the kitchen.

Fire crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to the rest of the building. We're told the restaurant will most likely be closed until the owner can get a full assessment of the damage.


Load Comments