Homeless man injured in building fire

Firefighters say smoke billowed from a shopping center near downtown Houston.

February 8, 2010 5:40:12 AM PST
One man is in the hospital after fire tore through a building downtown late last night. It happened at the building used for storage on Fannin and Anita. Investigators say a homeless person was asleep inside when the fire broke out. He went to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Flames damaged the building and some items stored inside.


Load Comments