HOUSTON --A fabulously fun evening of fashion, fur and cocktails could provide a good home for some rescued Chihuahuas.The Legally Blonde Mod Models and Pink Paws Fashion Show was presented Thursday evening by the Theatre Under the Stars Urban Professionals group at Macy's in the Galleria. The fashion show featured models from Page Parkes, guest models from the Houston scene, a performance of "Legally Blonde" songs from TUTS, the hottest spring fashions from Macy's and rescued Chihuahuas from Foxmoor Kennel.
Guest models included:
- Blakeley McCracken, Houston Young People for the Arts
- Jamie Glover, HMNS and Urban Green
- Nicole Laurent, Architecture Center
- Jenni Rebecca Stephenson, Spacetaker
- Heather Pray, HYPA and Houston Downtown Alliance
- Lauren Levicki, Women of Wardrobe
- Cynthia Mabry, UH Law Center, Student Bar Association
- Marty Thompson, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Brad Deyon, Houston Children's Museum
- Libby Cagle, Houston Tidbits
- Travis Springfield, Houston Independent School District
Some of the dogs featured in the fashion show are available for adoption. For more information, contact Foxmoor Kennel at 281-351-0825.