Firefighters shocked during house fire

February 2, 2009 2:57:06 PM PST
There was a scare for firefighters who were called to a house fire in northeast Houston Monday.[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]

Six firemen felt a slight shock or "tingling sensation" when touching the house on fire on Firnat at Peachtree. Crews say the house had an electrical charge due to the melting of the power lines.

CenterPoint crews were called to cut the lines. The firefighters were treated at the scene. No one else was hurt.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments