Heating unit sparks fire in house

November 16, 2008 6:45:07 AM PST
A heating unit caused a house fire in southwest Harris County.[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]

Fire officials say the homeowners turned on the heater because of the colder temperatures and that the unit sparked. The fire started in the attic around 10:30pm Saturday at a house on Corona Del Mar.

Both men inside the home made it out safely. The fire damaged most of the house.

      Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
            Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments