Cigarette being blamed for house fire

July 14, 2008 5:29:51 AM PDT
Investigators believe a cigarette sparked a house fire in southwest Houston.The fire on Bamboo and Gessner started late last night. An elderly couple who lived there was able to get out OK. The fire damaged the interior of the home before crews were able to put it out.

No one was hurt.

      Headlines at a glance | News in your community | RSS feeds
           Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes


Load Comments