Woman seriously injured after mistaking dynamite for candle

EMBED </>More Videos

Woman seriously injured after mistaking dynamite for candle

A woman in Connecticut is recovering in the hospital after a bizarre explosion.

Officials say the woman thought she was lighting a candle, but it turned out to be a quarter stick of dynamite.

The woman injured her hands, and now, officials are saying they found a second device in her home.

Other homes in the neighborhood were evacuated as a precaution.
Related Topics:
explosionu.s. & worldwoman injuredConnecticut
(Copyright ©2018 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)