- 5 oz. baguette, crust cut off
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or lard
- 2 each roasted garlic cloves, smashed
Place all panada ingredients in a food processor and chop until a coarse paste is formed.
- Ground pork (80/20)
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the panada with everything. Use clean hands to fold and knead the ingredients together thoroughly.
Roll into small meatballs. Deep fry meatballs for one minute to sear the exterior and help retain shape. Cook meatballs in the oven for six to eight minutes. Enjoy!
Molina's chile con carne
Chilaquiles from Berryhill Baja Grill