Panera Bread Macaroni and Cheese
Dish Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Serves: 10
- 1 pound shell pasta
- 1 pound white American cheese
- 1 cup shredded white sharp cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Prepare pasta according to the package directions.
2. Make the sauce while the pasta is cooking. If the white American cheese is not sliced, cut it into cubes. In a medium sized pot add the American cheese and as it begins to melt, slowly stir in the milk. Once the American cheese has fully melted, begin to stir in the white sharp cheese. Stir in the Dijon mustard. The cheese sauce should be ready the same time the pasta is done.
3. Combine the cheese and the pasta together. Serve immediately.