Fire erupts at popular Baba Yega cafe in Montrose

EMBED </>More Videos

Fire erupts at popular Baba Yega cafe in Montrose

A fire erupted at a popular restaurant in Montrose Friday night.

Firefighters were called to Baba Yega cafe on Grant Street and California after flames began to engulf the restaurant.

So far, there's no word if anyone was hurt in the fire. Arson investigators are working to see what sparked the fire.

Related Topics:
building firerestauranttexas newsHouston
(Copyright ©2018 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)