Arizona teen gets stuck in chimney

KTRK logo
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Arizon teen gets stuck in chimney
A teenager is safe after he was pulled from his home's chimney

SCOTTSDALE, AZ (KTRK) -- An Arizona teenager locked out of his house Tuesday night turned to the home's chimney to get back inside -- with disastrous results.

The 13-year old from Scottsdale took an extension cord and tied it to a vent and then went down chimney. He got stuck in the flue.

The boy still had his cell phone and was able to call 911 for help.

Rescuers were able to bring the teen out of the chimney safely.

He was shaken up but not hurt.

Related Topics