4 Serrano peppers
Small can of tomato sauce
1. Boil tomatoes and Serrano peppers in a small pot until tender.
2. Remove from water (but save water) and peel off tomato skin.
3. Place tomatoes and peppers in a blender and use about half of the water reserve and a small can of tomato sauce and blend together. (Use more tomato sauce if you don't want your salsa spicy.)
4. Add cilantro, 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of pepper and 1 tsp. of garlic salt and blend.
5. Serve with your favorite chips and tacos. Store the remainder in the refrigerator and it's good for about a week.